8.26.2006

almost there...

so i've finally gotten all the pieces to the ribbon edged cardigan done. last night i started the blocking process...

now that i've blocked all the pieces, i have to join the shoulder seams, pick up stitches and start working on the collar. then attach the sleeves, and sew the ribbon and buttons on. whew. with the ten-thousand other projects i am working on, i wonder how long that's going to take me?

oh, speaking of other projects, i've finally finished sleeve #1 of my cardigan (sans hood). i guess that is on the backburner of my non-urgent priority list since it's JUST for me.

also, iv'e started a striped version of the "bunny hat" that i am working on to send my niece with the ribbon edged cardigan...

4 comments:

Michael said...

*shudder* I wish you luck.

Charles said...

Lovly...cardigan looks GREAT!!!
I know..knitting sweater is taking such long time!!!I have finsh mine so i can wear it coming winter!!

KnitXcorE said...

how fancy!!! are you using a cutting mat to block??? I never thought of that!!! i have one i never use!!!!

the sweater looks gr8!!! i can't wait to see it sewn up.

justJENN said...

I just posted about my birthday present! I LOVE MY BUNNY HAT.