8.13.2006

little pumpkin finished

not a ton of knitting going on this last week for me, but i did manage to get a few more inches done on my cardigan sleeve #1, and got the little pumpkin done. this being my second project on DPNs, i think i really like working on them. i am starting to get the hang of working in the round and on multiple needles. now, only if i didn't live in southern california, i would be making myself tons of hats to go with all the scarves i've already made myself!!

luckily for my friends and family in cold places, i am addicted to knitting....

9 comments:

bb said...

That is so cute... I can't believe that you have done so many things... good job

Jason said...

Oh, time will come when you can wear a hat. It's great time to knit a couple so they will be ready to wear.

Great job on the pumpkin hat! It's really beautiful.

KnitXcorE said...

AmaziNG HAT!!!! I adore it!!!

justJENN said...

That better be for ME, dammit.

tadaahhh said...

braahahahahaha. wait, how big is your head again!?!?!

Woodsy said...

If you think these hats are cute on photo, you should see them in person ,,,,,,THEY"RE ADORABLE :O)

justJENN said...

I'll take an XXL. Thanks.

Ken said...

What a great hat! I love it!

this charming man said...

did you knit the cat? very lifelike.