10.07.2006

back to my knitting....

after a brief hiatus, i have finally gotten back to knitting this week. my eyes are much stronger now and can handle looking at all those small stitches again without them feeling so tired and dry.

i have started yet another project....a slip stitch scarf. i bought this noro silk garden back in the summer, and had no idea what i was going to do with it...i just saw it and fell in love with it - it had to be mine. so, as i was going through my stash i realized it would be a perfect fall scarf!!

i've also been chugging away at the collumn of leaves scarf. here's my progress so far...i can't wait to finish and block it so i can really see the pattern pop.

now i gotta get back to that ribbon edged cardigan, and the little chicks baby hat before those babies outgrow them before i even get them done!! i was putting that off since i was having a bit of a time focusing on all those small stitches!!

3 comments:

Charles said...

Great!! Guess what eveybody getting this chistmas gift? "SCARF"
everybody busy knitting scarf right now...
Collumn of leaves scarf looks great!!!

Dave said...

So glad you're feeling better. The scarfs are looking wonderful -- I love those colours.

KnitXcorE said...

I've got to start my Xmas scarves still... BLAH! where's that fun fur? :-)