1.07.2007

let's talk about ME now...

now that the holiday knitting rush is finally over, i can be a little self indulgent and get back to knitting for myself....at a leisurely pace. so, what do you get when you take a sunday night and little of this:

mix it up with a little of this:

(nectar of the gods) and some stew made up in a crock pot - can you get any lazier?
you get this:

i ordered this (along with several skeins in several other colors) a couple of months ago with no particular project(s) in mind. during the christmas rush, i swatched this yarn up while trying to figure out who was going to get what and i decided that this was going to become a vest for myself. so here is the beginnings of said vest. the pattern is my own and i am not very good at math, so let's hope everything falls into place as it should...

7 comments:

bunchkin said...

That color is awesome. I have only ONE more thing to finish (a pair of knee high socks) and then I can get back to knitting for me. I am so hating the socks right now.

dickie said...

nice color!
love your blog. =)

Charles said...

Loving the Yarns!!!!!
It will be great vast!!!

Matt said...

Remind me to give you My secret cosmo recipie! It tends to slow the knitting down a bit, cause me to tink a bit, and frog in the morning, but hey, thats half the fun right?

KnitXcorE said...

i can't wait to see YOUR vest!

justJENN said...

You drunk, knitting bastard.

Ali said...

LOL. I like a bit of lubrication (in my case, wine) on hand to ease the knitting along. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing how your vest turns out. Love the yarn!