3.25.2007

oh what a beautfiul morning...

...oh what a wonderful day

the birds are chirping. the sun is out. the flowers are blooming....and i have this:



my current, favorite project - a hoodie for my friend's 18 month old son in minneapolis. it's really fun to work on, since it's a small project it's going pretty fast. because of the varigation, it really helps make knitting up in the old stockinette stitch less boring. i am using rowan's 'all seasons cotton', in the keen colorway. i love the color, as it reminds me of my childhood summer days up at the lakehouse with my grandparents. and since my grandmother is one of the people who taught me to knit...AND her favorite ice cream is the orange sherbet/vanilla mix....i should be knitting this up for her!

oh, and as you may have noticed, i finally ordered a "men who knit" mug!!

3 comments:

bunchkin said...

Mmmm. Yummy yarn! I suddenly have the urge to eat an Orange Creamsicle.....

Chrissy said...

I love the colors -- Very orange creamsicle. Mmmm...

Cute mug!

justJENN said...

As I read this post title...your voice..singing that song...rang in my head. HAHAHA