5.07.2007

happy 10 yrs to me

just look at what i walked into at the office this AM...



yes, that's my work area. good lord. the chairman of the board (formerly our president, you know - took a step up) came up to me and asked..."so do you know who did this?" yes, i do know, so i told him. then he said "...if it were me, i'd be embarassed..." i told him this is exactly what my house looks like. ALL THE TIME.

come to think of it, my workstation is a pig stye. it's just enhanced all that much more by all the "ribbons" as G called it.

9 comments:

justJENN said...

Did the young looking Abercrombie and Fitch crew do it? Cause you know what - they got nothing but time on their hands...

Charles said...

HAPPY Anniversary !!!!

O MY~~~
Looks at all of does!!!

KnitXcorE said...

i would be soooo excited if ppl decorated for my work anniversaries. it looks cool.

Matt said...

emabressed, a bit, but I'd be totally flattered if someone did that for me. sounds like a good group of people......

joyce said...

i wandered over from justjenn to see "skog" --happy 10th!
i'll 10 years at my job next year...

xtena said...

It would make me feel special.
I work in a trailer so your desk is very luxurious!!! congrats.

Tracy said...

Love it! Everyone's work area should be so festive! Hey, thanks for the great idea on trapping bad kids in the yard ;-)

Legaleagle said...

"this is exactly what my house looks like. ALL THE TIME."

I'm glad it's not just me...

And here I thought I was the only person under 60 to knit. Love the pieces.

J.P. said...

How festive! I would love to walk in and find all that fun!

Happy Anniversary!