6.04.2007

the beauty of it all



the kangaroo paws are in full force. checked in on the mandarin and the apples...no visible change within one week, maybe i am getting impatient now.

another SP10 swag package came last week. i haven't been able to take photos until today:



i love all the great stuff my secret pal put into the package...a lot of thought had gone into it. i am totally thrilled that my SP included things that represent very good causes and groups. for example, the blue mesh you see there is actually an eco bag...to bring shopping to avoid waste with bags given by the stores, we need to do all we can to help reduce waste. the soap (chocolate scented, btw) and chocolate body butter are both locally made. the brownie mix is from the women's bean project...a group that employs women who come from backgrounds of chronic unemployment and poverty. and of course the overall theme of this package is chocolate. lots and lots of lovely chocolate. oh, and i can't forget my most favorite thing...the knitters', crocheters', weavers' & spinners' travel guide.



now i can plan my summer vacations according to where the fibers are!! thanks secret pal!!!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

what a great and thoughtful package! And how come me and my knitting road pals know nothing of such a wonderful travel guide?!? Amazon here I come!

Matt said...

No kidding! I am going to hunt that book down.......you know how much I love a man yarn road trip!

Gucci Muse said...

I never ever saw Kangaroo paws before!

KnitXcorE said...

your flowers are looking fab. That package is sweet..... such exotic choclates!