2.09.2008

stop calling me shirley

i am making progress with the hexagon throw. i have been working on it in little bits after work at night, i am averaging about half a hex per night that i work on it.



slowly but surely...

and of course, being the ADD knitter that i am, i am working on other projects in between. i've started a new sock with some panda wool that was gifted to me last year. just a basic ribbed sock, i won't bore you with photos of that now, we all know what it looks like when only about three inches down.

my lys scored some new shibui sock yarn, 100% superwash merino and you know i could not pass any of it up.

9 comments:

Dave said...

Not a Shirley, not a Martha ... that leaves only ... Mary. :-)

Loving the hexy colours!

Camping Jason said...

Love the new sock yarn.

a friend to knit with said...

your hexagon throw looks gorgeous!

Charles said...

Hexagon Throw so SOWESOME!!!
Yummie Shibui socks also!

KnitXcorE said...

that GD blanket!!!!
it's sooo effin lovely, son.

Charles said...

Hey Sko~

I just want to say wishing you best Valentine's Day!

Love,
Charles

rick said...

I have to say, I'm loving this throw. The coloration is outstanding and compliments the the hexagon pattern perfectly. I can't wait to see it finished! Are you adding a border, or leaving it irregularly shaped?

Eric & Tony said...

The Throw is going to look so great.

Too bad about the cake; I'm sure it was delicious.

James said...

I really can't believe how beautiful that blanket is. I'm gonna spend the next few months while you finish it trying to convince you that it is really I who needs such a wonder.