7.07.2011

pensée en français

i am definitely on a French General kick. in addition to the unfinished Panier de Fleurs quilt top from my last post, i have started in on some pom pom de paris star blocks.


i've got a maison de garance quilt top done, ready for a backing to be put together.


la petite ecole...can't settle on a pattern quite yet, but the fabric cuts are screaming out to me!



not to mention the fa la la la la half-yards i have yet to take photos of!!

and no, this is not a sponsored post. french general is one of my favorite shops, and i love every fabric line that they have come out with. something about the contemporary interpretation of the old french style. perhaps it's that secret desire i have to get back to the south of france that drives me to their style every time.

1 comment:

Yum-e said...

Wow - quilting now? Is there nothing you can't do? I can't wait till you finish the top quilt - I love the patterns!